Saturday, January 31, 2009

Just another Saturday....

Hello everyone!!

We enjoyed a nice night out with friends tonight and enjoyed some yummy dinner @ the Shrimp boat a new local restaurant here. Addysons Best friend Ella, and Michelle and lenny joined us. It was a great night.

Addyson's walking is improving everyday, she is walking more and more, she still loves her fast crawling though, but I work with her everyday. I signed her up for a local Kindermusik class here that starts in March. I think that she is going to LOVE it!! she loves music and loves playing instruments.  Also gonna sign her up for Gymnastics soon. I just want her to be involved in things that will keep her busy since she has gotten older. she loves interaction, and observing every little thing. So I think it will be a great time for her. Of course all classes I am putting her in are mommy and me, I can't quite leave her anywhere yet, but will be putting her in a moms day out learning program within the next 6 months or so. Well I think that is all for now.

Hope everyone is doing well! much love.
Kimberly















No comments:

Post a Comment