Friday, April 24, 2009

What a nice weekend!

Sorry its been awhile! tons going on and not as much computer time these days :)

Last weekend was my nieces 1st bday party that we attended on saturday. Addyson had tons of fun!!!


Then my parents decided to come and spend the night with us after the party! We were so EXCITED its been a while since they visited us here and we were so HAPPY to have them here. it made the weekend so great. We went out to eat saturday night and walked around pier park followed by a beach day on Sunday. Addyson loved having them here and I think she is becoming a paw paw's girl :) (especially when he always gives her candy) :) 

Well I hope everyone is doing well. enjoy the all the photos below. It's alot since I haven't updated in a while and well you know I love my photos :)























1 comment: