Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Ahhh what a crazy month I have had.


well it's been a rough month! Adam and I have been trying to get pregnant for awhile with no success, then we found out that we were and we were so excited. Then a few weeks later I had a miscarriage on Addysons birthday of course! It was really upsetting, and I just can't understand why I have to have so many issues trying to have a baby. But I am handling it pretty well. It makes me appreciate my little miracle Addyson that much more! I know that it will happen when it is suppose to, but I am hesitant to try again and possibly face the same heartache. I guess I just don't really need to think about it as much and just let it happen. Hopefully one day soon we can announce we are pregnant again.

As if that wasn't enough for one month we also moved to Jacksonville on Sept 15th. We Love Jacksonville but miss all our friends in PC. PC truly was a great place to live for the 3 yrs we were there and I am grateful for every moment spent there. I had some amazing friends there, and don't think I will ever have such a great group of women in my life again.

Now we just have to get use to eastern time zone and Adam working 12 hrs a day in the office! We miss having him work from home. I guess one good thing is he doesn't have to travel anymore. But he leaves at 6 in the morning and doesn't get back till 6:30 at night. So it is def. an adjustment.

Considering everything that has happend this month I still feel very blessed with everything that is currently in my life and I look forward to new adventures in Jacksonville.

Below is a picture of our new house in JAX. We LOVE this house, the neighborhood and everything!!

Well Love to all!!







front of house
View from front door
My Backyard

Addyson making a wish at the fountain! ( ok this isn't the house but I wanted to put a pic of her) lol.....

1 comment:

  1. Hey sweetie! Oh my gosh that's awful. I'm so sorry! Once in my infertility journey I lost a baby with adoption and started my period all on my sister's happy day! UGG, it was tough to smile through it all but I just kept thinking...this will all be over soon. And it wasn't until a year later that we got AG! Beleive it or not we've already been through one failed adoption already in this attempt to get our second! UGGG, it sucks sometimes right!? Best of luck with it and looks like so much fun in JAX! Keep the updates coming. Prayers.

    ReplyDelete