Monday, October 12, 2009

Is this October or July??

Well I don't know about you all! But this HOT October weather is kind of depressing!! How I long for cool fall weather! Instead we get temperatures in the 90's. It seems weird putting Pumpkins and halloween decorations out in the front yard. Hopefully fall will arrive soon!!


Yesterday Addyson and I went and played on the playground in our neighborhood. The pics aren't great since they are from my phone. But here lately thats all I seem to remember to have in hand! ughhh... But hey atleast I have a pic right?!?! lol...

Everything is going great in the smith household. Little is doing her art and "little gym" class and we are just trying to stay busy with daddy being gone all day now.

This week we head to Panama City b/c I am throwing a "baby sprinkle" for my friend Michelle. I have attached some pics of the invite and my diaper cake I am making. Its still a work in progress :)




until next time.

Much Love
The Smiths!





\










No comments:

Post a Comment