Sunday, October 18, 2009

A "Baby Sprinkle" for my dear friend!!

Addyson and I arrived in Panama City on Friday.


My dear friend Michelle is having her second little bundle of Joy so I decided to throw her a "Baby Sprinkle"


Today was an awesome day with friends great food and presents! what more could you ask for? Little Tony is gonna be one lucky and very loved little man!! Michelle has been a very good friend to me, and I love her to death! so what could I do for her? Throw a "sprinkle" of course. It gave me a reason to come back to PC as well ;) I miss this place like crazy. Most of all I miss my friend Michelle Not only is she one great friend but we spent almost everyday together while I lived here and not having her in jacksonville is heartbreaking! Not to mention Addyson and her little girl Ella are BEST FRIENDS. It is so cute watching them together. I miss Addyson having her friend. Shes always saying "wheres ella"? which makes it sink in even more that we don't have them anymore. So long story short :) I try to find every reason I can to come visit.

Below are some pics from today!

I have to give a big thanks to Gloria (michelles friend for PA) for helping me plan this event! shes the best!!

Love to all!
























No comments:

Post a Comment